GNAT-TV provides a forum for open uncensored speech. Anyone running for office in GNAT-TV’s service area may utilize this free community resource to communicate directly to citizens via our channels and online distribution. Outlined below are the ways to participate. To schedule, contact Mark Moffett at email@example.com, or call at 362-7070.
GNAT-TV’s service area includes: Arlington, Dorset, Londonderry, Manchester, Peru, Rupert, Sandgate, Stratton, Sunderland, Weston and Winhall.
GNAT-TV Candidate Statement Guidelines
- GNAT-TV will provide a stationary camera and microphone in our studio for you to make your statement (no longer than 20 minutes).
- GNAT-TV will provide our multi-camera studio for you to use with the guests or host of your choice. You must, however, provide personnel for crew, who we will train (training fees may apply).
- You may borrow a portable camcorder to make a program on location. GNAT-TV will not edit it.
- You may submit a pre-made tape for cablecasting.
- GNAT-TV will make every effort to videotape candidate forums that are sponsored by non-partisan organizations.